|

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Putzy

I have been trying to post with the new blogger on my computer and all I'm getting is "Loading..."

Bleh.

So, now I'm posting on Tim's computer. At least it is working here.

I'm trying to get ready for Christina's birthday party. We are having lasagna, so I have most of the ingredients, and I'm trying to get the house in some sort of order. Luke has ordered his room and Christina her room, and I'd like their help with the rest of the house--but Luke is working on his old house and Christina is off to babysit.

Kids.

Ah, well, I'm not overbooked at the moment so I should be able to handle it. That is, if I can get Tim to pick up some last minute things...

Back to work! Hope I don't have trouble blogging next time...

Till next time,

Suzi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com