|

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I should have read her blog

This morning I was frantically trying to reach my sister. Phone line was busy, but I didn't have time to get to the computer. I got to work and had "mock registration" training. We are testing different scenarios in the registrar's office to prepare for our data base conversion. We got done early, so I tried emailing Cheri. Nada.

I didn't have reception when I was back at the seminary, so when I got up out of the valley, I called again and left a message.

Still nothing.

This afternoon I got a response to my email. My sister had been out and about, as per usual.

I should have checked her blog. In it she explained what she would be doing this morning, and that travel plans to Minnesota might be altered. I had been hoping to talk to her early in the day to convince her to leave right away and beat the coming snowstorm.

Her current plans are to come on Friday, leave Friday, then come back on Tuesday. That is, if weather permits.

It's 8:20 pm and some flakes are starting to come down--more like flurry activity. We're supposed to get 3 inches or more overnight, then lots more during the day tomorrow.

And more on Friday.

I went to the grocery store again tonight--it wasn't too busy because I think everyone had already stocked up. If we get snowed in for the next couple of days, I believe we will be okay.

I'll let you know if we get The Snow Storm Of The Century.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com