|

Friday, March 02, 2007

Lotsa white stuff

Well, they were right. (they=weather folks) It snowed. Lots. Today I'm home--Bethel University is closed till this evening. Christina's school is closed too. Luke and I were out shoveling this morning (we don't own a snowblower--we don't have the room according to one of the homeowners...) and his shovel broke. I went out to walk the dog and decided the snow in the woods was too deep, though Raven was having fun hopping around in it, making snow dogs (angels) and playing tractor nose (pushing his nose through the fluffy stuff). I should have used his nose for a shovel.

The garbage and recycling are supposed to come today, so I waited till the guys left and put the cans at the end of the driveway.

I hope the snow is done for now. I was helping a couple of ladies at the apartment down the street--they were stuck in the driveway of their parking lot. I tied Raven up and he barked like mad, drawing the attention of others. Eventually other people came and Raven and I continued on our walk. Thanks so sand, shovels, 4 pushing people, the vehicle was finally loosed and on its way.

Neighbors helping neighbors. Minnesota nice. Pretty landscapes. That's what we love about snowstorms.

However, I still say, Oh Spring, Come Forth!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com