|

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Quick trip

Well, my sister Cheri was here for about 30 minutes today. I had picked up my nephew Daniel and his three friends from Crown College this morning , and dropped them so they could get their gear inside our house via the front door. Just as I was pulling in the garage, Cheri pulled up.

Eight poptarts, four glasses of juice/milk later, the crowd of college kids left with their chauffeur, namely, my sister. They were anxious to be on their way to the snowmobile capital of the world in northeastern Wisconsin.

It was fun to meet/see them all--Cheri will be bringing them all back on Tuesday and then spending the night, leaving Wednesday morning. So far, the forecast for next week holds no one foot-plus snowstorms.

We'll see.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com