|

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Walking in the dark

This morning Raven and I headed out for our walk early--I'm having ladies over for lunch, and I want to put finishing touches on the house and make sure everything is ready--because after my Bible study they will all be coming over, and I won't have any time to prepare then.

I was hoping to find homes decorated with Christmas lights to welcome us on our journey, but most houses were dark at 6 am. A few had outdoor Christmas lights on evergreen trees, but I didn't see any fantastic displays that are so evident in the evening. I guess people are trying to save on their electric bills.

Well, the true light of Christmas can't be captured around trees or windows or roof lines. As I get ready for Bible study, I need to remember the reason we celebrate and look to him for light and peace.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com