|

Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's nice to have a big sister (and yes, I love my other siblings too!)

Cheri is here. She is working hard around the house. Yesterday while I was at work, she went to Target and bought us two new throw rugs and two wire caddies for the downstairs bathroom. She cleaned rugs and floors till they shone.

So we treated her to lunch and dinner out.

She met me for lunch at work. Bethel is a rather sprawling place, so I printed out a map for her so she could find her way around--or at least, to park. I told her I'd meet her at 12:20 near the Dining Center.

Well, I got busy making copies for a professor, and was running late. Two of the professors were heading down for our departmental lunch. I quick pulled up my sister's blog and showed them her picture. "Her name is Cheri--just tell her I'll be there in a few minutes," I said jokingly.

Well, it just so happened that Cheri had found her way near our townhouse/office, following the Anthropology/Sociology signs. Harley, one of the professors, saw her coming our way, and greeted her with "Hi, Cheri!" (She looks just like her picture.) He then directed her to our office. Cheri was a bit surprised, but recovered nicely when Harley explained.

We had a nice lunch, and when I got home, the house was looking really nice. Mark had to work, but Tim, Christina, Luke, Cheri & I had supper at Applebees. (I know, a chain restaurant, but hey, their food is really good!)

This morning we're hanging out at home--Cheri is planning to leave around noon and I've got a meeting at Bethel at 1. But, she may be back in a couple of weeks because my nephew (her son) has spring break then.

I'll have to make a list of new projects for her to tackle around here...

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com