|

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A long week already

Every night this week I've been getting home later than usual from work. I haven't even been able to really enjoy the long evenings, and Raven and I are once again walking in the pitch black of pre-dawn.

But no worries. Next week is spring break at Bethel, and while I am still going to be working, I'll have a lighter load and hope to catch up on lots of stuff.

Today the day ended up in a bit of frustration, as I was unable to finish a task. I HATE that--I would rather stay even if I take unpaid time and complete a job than leave it undone, especially when I'm not back in the office till Friday. But my email went down for some reason at the end of the day, and I was unable to reach IT, because they had the sense to go home on time.

Ah, well, I'll call them tomorrow and see what they can do about it on my day off. I'm unable to access my webmail either. I guess I can send mail (I did a test to my gmail), but not receive it.

Tomorrow morning I take Raven to the vet. It's time to get his anal glands expressed (don't ask) and his toenails trimmed. He's overdue for both. Then I think I'll veg out the rest of the day. Well, maybe I'll try to get some grocery shopping and cleaning done. And I'll see if Cheri comes to pick up my nephew or if he's got his own ride home this time. Spring break is happening for lots of folks. (Except Christina--hers is the following week.)

Just as I was getting ready to wrap up this blog, I got a phone call from my mother-in-law asking me to print out some address labels for her to use on her envelopes for tax returns. Usually this takes me about a minute. Not tonight. I have tried printing from both printers in our house, and they both say "Paper empty." Cheri, can I borrow your techie boys. I AM READY TO SCREAM!!!!!!

Instead, I think I'll go to bed. It's only 8:45, but I'm still missing that hour from Sunday.

Thursday should be better. After all, tomorrow is another day.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com