|

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Paper trail search

Well, it is tax time. My husband, who helps his mother with tax accounting work this time of year and I (who usually help my brother-in-law the accountant but am working almost full-time at Bethel now) are still working on taxes for 2005. So, today I spent a good part of my day (after preparing the Sunday school lesson for tomorrow) looking for credit card bills from 2005. That's right. It's a good feeling to be tossing and shredding stuff, but not so great when you can't find everything you want. The occasional pertinent document would surface (oh, here's that one-time contribution you made to that college when their choir came to church) but stuff is still missing.

I feel my blood sugar dropping. But alas, I checked it and it's fine. Snacks throughout the afternoon have sustained me. Still, I'd like a real meal. Tim needs to pick up his truck at his mom's yet tonight. We need to get out soon since the clocks are jumping ahead this evening (or tomorrow morning).

So, I'll see if Tim's ready to head out for a bite, then back home to bed and we'll shred again tomorrow.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com